Headquartered in Houston, Texas, Crestwood Midstream Partners LP (NYSE: CMLP) is a growth-oriented master limited partnership focused on owning, operating, acquiring and developing midstream energy assets. Crestwood currently provides gathering, processing, treating and compression services for natural gas and natural gas liquids produced from some of the most prolific natural gas basins in North America including the Marcellus Shale, Granite Wash, Avalon Shale/Bone Spring, Barnett Shale, Fayetteville Shale, and Haynesville Shale. Crestwood operates a diversified portfolio of midstream assets currently consisting of:
- 830 miles of natural gas pipeline systems with aggregate capacity of 2 Bcf/d;
- Four cryogenic processing plants with aggregate capacity of 425 MMcf/d;
- Three amine treating stations with aggregate capacity of 600 MMcf/d;
- Five dehydration facilities with aggregate capacity of 900 MMcf/d; and
- 263,000 horsepower of compression.
With access to multiple sources of capital, Crestwood is structured for growth through acquisitions and organic infrastructure projects across Crestwood's growing asset base and co-investments with Crestwood Holdings, our indirect general partner controlled by First Reserve, a leading energy focused private equity firm. Utilizing the operational experience of our management team, combined with the investment expertise and financial support of our general partner, Crestwood is positioned to increase the size, scale and scope of Crestwood's operations while building long-term value for our investors and providing "best-in-class" service for our customers.